It’s been two weeks since my last post, I know, already falling in my new year’s resolutions… I’m hopeless!
But, here I am, I managed to find a little time for a quick post in all my messy life! (Papers, exams and due dates are the reason of my disappearance, I’m drowning in responsibilities). Today I wanted to talk a little bit about me, so I’m answering some questions.
- Who are you? My name is Marta. I’m 18 and I’m on my first year of uni. I live, and always had, in Barcelona (a beautiful city that I want to show you!)
- What do you do? As I said, I’m on my first year at university. I’m studying Biomedical science and not really enjoying it at all. I’m considering a big change in my life (if you want to know more ask me anything!). I also work part-time in a music academy as a flute teacher.
- What’s your go to make up look? Nude, golden kind of browny eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, blush and nude-pinky lips. Very simple.
- What’s your favorite music? Pop-Indie. I’m planning to do a top-10 songs in my life post, would you like it?
- Last thing I bought: Maybelline eyeshadow palette. The Nudes. It’s such a beautiful palette and I’m absolutely obsessed.
- Summer or Winter? Winter. Without any doubt. I’m all about cozy pj’s and scarfs. And christmas!
- All time favorite tv show? Gilmore Girls.
- 5 random things about me:
- I can’t touch my bellybutton, it makes me feel sick.
- I wear glasses only when I work on computers.
- I’m 24/7 listening to music.
- I’ve got my baby dolls in a shell in my bedroom.
- I don’t really enjoy partying.
Actually, I had such fun writing this and I would love reading yours, if you want to do it in the comments or in a blogpost…